Moo Moo Lab LLC develops and publishes games for mobile devices. “Moo Moo Lab”, “we” or “us” refers to Moo Moo Lab LLC. and its subsidiaries, parent companies, joint ventures, and other corporate entities under common ownership and/or any of their agents, consultants, employees, officers and directors.
Information You Provide
We collect information that you voluntarily provide in this app, such as when using our Services or registering an account with us, participating in a promotion or survey, requesting customer support or otherwise communicating with us. The type of information that we may collect includes your first and last name, email address, precise geo-location, phone number, DOB, gender, friend connections, credit card information, photograph, avatar images, password, forum posts, or other identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Use Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, game play activity, interactions with other players, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
How We Use Your Information
We may use and retain the information that we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Operate, improve, and optimize our Services;
- Create your game accounts and allow you to play our games;
- Identify, suggest, and facilitate connections with other players and personalize our Services to you;
- Facilitate communication between players;
- Fulfill your purchase and send you an order confirmation;
- Provide technical and customer support;
- Protect safety and well-being of our players;
- Protect our legal rights and property in connection with our Services;
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities and enforce our Terms of Service;
- Manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
- Notify players of in-game updates, new products, promotions, and/or other marketing communication;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends in connection with our Services;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes that we may have with you or other players, and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
- Conduct research; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Consent to Data Processing in the United States
Moo Moo Lab LLC is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing the information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location.
How We Share Your Information
We may use, disclose to our partners and vendors acting on our behalf; or to publish aggregated, anonymous information about our players for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, analytics, provision of advertising, and other business purposes.
We may share your information, including personal information, with third parties or allow third parties to collect this information from our Services, as follows:
- We may use third party service providers such as credit card processors, email service providers, shipping agents, data analyzers and business intelligence providers; Moo Moo Lab LLC has the right to share your personal information as necessary for the aforementioned service providers to carry out work on our behalf;
- With other players in connection with the social features of the Services (e.g. your username, profile picture and virtual content may be visible to other users of that game);
- We may disclose personal information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process; or is otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- We may disclose your personal information if we have a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address a potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users or other who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect Moo Moo Lab LLC’s rights;
- Any information that you share in the course of contributing to user-generated content to our Services, such as forums, blogs or the like is public information and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. Moo Moo Lab LLC is not responsible for any personal information that you choose to make public in any of these forums; or
- In connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Third Party Advertising
We do not actively share your personal information with third party advertisers for their marketing purposes unless you give us your consent. When advertisers or ad networks place ads in our Services, they may collect or we may share the following information from within our Services:
- Performance data (like the number of clicks on an advertisement)
- Aggregated and/or de-identified information about you or other players collectively not intended to personally identify you
- Certain technical information (such as IP address, non-persistent device identifiers like IDFAs, and de-identified persistent device
- identifier like a hashed Android ID)Your social network ID
- Other contextual data about your game play (e.g. your level and session length)
Managing Your Information
Moo Moo Lab LLC does not verify the accuracy of your personal information and the correctness of this information is solely your responsibility. However, we make good faith efforts to enable you to update, confirm, or delete (or otherwise de-identify) your personal information in our possession.
Upon request, Moo Moo Lab LLC will let you know whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by opening a help ticket directly in-game via the Help section; emailing us at email@example.com. We will need sufficient information from you to establish your identity in order to fulfill your request. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will notify you via email that we are unable to do so and why.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality or our Services.
With your consent, we may send push notifications (or “alerts”) to your mobile device to provide game activity information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate push notifications by changing your notifications settings via your mobile device.